Thursday, July 25, 2013

Quiet

Sorry I've been a little quiet this week. Not much time to get anything done. I moved my new batch of baby chicks who are now 5 weeks old out to their temporary pen.

When they are big enough they will go in with the "big girls". I've spent a few days making sure they are getting along okay and they are greatly enjoying the extra space! Each night I had to go out and physically catch them and put them inside the coop for the night. By the third night they knew the routine and went in all by themselves - such smart little peeps!

 
I did manage to get two more Jelly Roll Trip blocks done and am "big-stitch" quilting a small wall hanging I made out of a pack of Moda "Candies" I had lying around. In case you haven't heard of "Candies", they are a mini charm packs of 2 1/2 inch squares. You can check them out on Moda's BakeShop page. I'll post a pic later!

No comments:

Post a Comment