Monday, July 29, 2013

Progress...

Well, I've made some progress on my UFO's this weekend!  I managed to get two lap sized quilts quilted and bound!  The first one was a class I took at a local quilt shop called "The Jelly Roll Race".  It was a lot of fun and this is the final product:
The second one was a top that I did on my own (I think it was in a charm squares book).  I fell in love with the fabric and wasn't sure if I wanted to add more onto it or not, so its been sitting around over a year.  I finally decided to just leave it and this is the final result:
I still need to do the hand sewing on the binding on this one, but its done!  Yay Me!  These are the first two quilts I have not put a "typical" border on and I am really liking how they look!  What do you think?  Hope you all had a nice productive weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment